Thursday 18 July 2013

Hip hip hooray!

So this week I had the pleasure of whipping up some vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream topped with orange and black fondant love hearts for my soon to be cousin Zoe. I loved her theme, with everyone dressing in black or white cocktail and the birthday girl in a super cute peachy dress. Quick thanks to mum for her help too while I've been out of action! 

 





I remember my 21st a few years ago and having a family friend make my cake (which to me was even more special). All I cared about was having a damn good cake, oh and some damn good karaoke of course.
 

I have to say the more orders I am doing for special occasions whether it be birthdays, baby showers or engagements, I definitely feel a certain responsibility to my clients as these are all big and generally life changing events. 


To say I am excited about this venture is an understatement. I think it is very important to try and find what you love to do in life and if you can, make a career out of it! After all, life is too short to be climbing them damn corporate ladders! 

1 comment: